Masters and PhD Opportunities
The School of Chemistry offers a great environment to carry out PhD research – for more information click here.
Fully funded PhD position
Fully funded PhD position available in “Molecular Modeling of Materials for Chemical Pollution Remediation” in the School of Chemistry at the University of Edinburgh.
Eligibility: UK/EU citizens, with a possibility for overseas tuition fees via Edinburgh Global.
Start: 2020, applications will be considered until a candidate is identified.
Masters and PhD Scholarships:
If you are interested in applying for a PhD scholarship, please email Valentina describing your research interests and attaching your CV.
For outstanding students of any nationality, the School of Chemistry offers a highly competitive Prize Scholarship.
A highly competitive Carnegie Trust Scholarship to retain students (of any nationality) that are on track for the First Class Honours degree from a Scottish university.
Scholarships for International Students available for citizens/residents of a specific country:
- China Scholarships Council / University of Edinburgh Scholarships
- Canadian Centennial Scholarship Fund
- Commonwealth Scholarships (British Commonwealth citizens)
- Fullbright Postgraduate Studentships (US)
- Doc.Mobility (Switzerland)
- Education Global (Russia)
- Japan-Scotland Scholarship
- la Caixa (Spain)
- British Council Scholarships
- British Chevening Scholarships (not US and EU citizens)
- Newton Fund PhD Call (Philippines)
If you are interested in applying for a postdoctoral fellowship to work in the group, please contact Valentina with a brief description of your research interests and your CV.
- Newton International Fellowship
- Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851
- Ramsay Memorial Fellowship
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowships
- Rutherford International Fellowship
- Branco Weiss Fellowship
- Leverhulme Fellowships
- NERC Research Fellowships
- EPSRC Postdoctoral Fellowships
- David Clarke Fellowships
- Sir Henry Wellcome Postdoctoral Fellowship
- AXA fellowships
Applicant country-specific International Fellowships to carry out postdoctoral work in the UK: